Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Warm and comfortable

What great weather we have here so far. I know it's not going to last ... highs in the 50's over the week-end ... perfect for us. First day we unpacked and just relaxed, but did go out and walked a little at Sabino Canyon, which is just as beautiful as ever and now is a national park. Love those Golden Park Passes ... the best bargain from the government.

Today Bernd went to play table tennis, Chuck went with him and I stayed here and sorted through some sewing stuff. They came home for lunch & off went my brother to play pool while Chuck and I explored some shopping areas ... well, really ... we wanted to try out the vehicle Bernd has for us to drive, a purple Chevvy SSR truck. It is VERY comfortable!



Don't we look cool? A man saw us getting in the purple SSR and liked the color. I said that the truck "spoke to him" and the man said, "Loudly!"

Tomorrow I'll go to a science lecture and the boys are going to see U of A play basketball.

I just saw that Joshua Bell will be here Tucson Symphony is doing Verdi's Requiem on Feb. 15 and 17 and Bell is on Feb. 16. We can be VERY busy!

No comments: