Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Working on ...




Just before Christmas I was asked what I was working on and couldn't tell because it was for my brother (who has quite a few cowboy boots and coyotes rooming in his area) & sister-in-law. They called and thanked me so here they are!

I found the pattern online and apparently liked it so much I ordered it ... twice ... once about 3 years ago and then again this year. When I found the Christmas coyote fabric I knew I had to get busy. The directions were clear, but not easy. The stocking itself was not difficult, but the pieced front with similar sized pieces had to be carefully placed and not interchanged. I would have enjoyed templates, but that probably is not as accurate when sending the pattern online and using different printers. They were fun to make as I enjoy a challenge. I actually made 3 of them & kept one for us. There is nothing in it, but it looks good hanging at the fireplace.

No comments: