Friday, May 13, 2011

Ahead of Schedule

I can't believe the progress. Jessica, the physical therapist, told me after she got my leg back to 120˚ that if they had an ad for their facility and I was in the ad, they'd have to put a disclaimer saying that all do not progress as well as I have. I looked at her skeptically & thanked her for the build up. No build up she told me. I'm doing very well and am ahead of schedule. Then she said she didn't want me to get tendinitis from patting myself on the back so much. Funny woman!

Cile, a woman I swim with also had surgery, but on her foot and I asked a mutual friend how Cile was doing. Maggie replied, "She is like you. Ahead of schedule and complaining that she hasn't done better." I really think that doing the water exercises before surgery helped a lot with the healing.

And now I'm ready for Chuck to get his hip replaced. Surgery is set for 7:30 AM on the 16th. He is SO looking forward to feeling better.

Colleen is coming up to help so that will be good. Now I'm going to get those last minute quilt projects finished before the show June 3, 4 & 5.

No comments: