Friday, March 1, 2013

February Ends


I made the mistake of taking this photo. Bernd woke up just before I snapped it.

So Chuck got these. As you can see Bernd is watching basketball and I am reading an exciting book.

Our week was spent walking sometimes outside and on cooler days in a mall. Chuck's exciting time at the grocery store happened as we were checking out and the woman in the next checkout picked up her bag with spaghetti sauce in it as the bag broke and splattered all over the back of his pants. Had to wipe him down before he sat in the SSR. Took me 3 washes and lots of Shout stain remover before I could dry them.

On Sun. we went to the Indian Art Fair where there were absolutely lovely art pieces of all kinds.
Dancing ...
rugs ...
Loved the hatband!
and the best art were Bernd's art shoes! After walking at the fair in the cold and wind (my feet actually got cold) we ate at: and enjoyed a delicious meal. That's when we went home and watched basketball and read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, how did you end up eating at a Mexican restaurant? I thought that was NOT allowed. Maybe next time you are visiting we can branch out to Mexicantown.