Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yippee!

Yesterday we met with some friends at Bill Gray's & there wasn't enough room for all of us to sit together so the "boys" got a booth & the "girls" had a table. I've been watching Chuck grimace each time he gets up from a chair & trying to encourage him not to wait for me to heal completely before he starts the process of getting his hip replaced. The "boys" convinced him so he called Dr. Niles and has his first appointment April 14. Yippee!

I had a different therapist yesterday and have to work harder on getting my leg straight. The bending is S L O W L Y progressing, but straightening seems to be at a stand still. Lynelle measured 5° and Tracy measured 10° so I'm stretching every hour or so and rubbing and massaging.

I went outside today and tomorrow is supposed to be warmer ... 60°s. Perhaps we can think of putting away our winter clothes soon.

Off to bend & stretch some more.

No comments: