Friday, March 11, 2011

Ready to go

I'm ready ... mostly. I got my second pre-surgery haircut and Laurie said that's all I get for the right knee. Surgery is scheduled for 10:00 AM on Mon. I've got my clothes ready to be packed, phone charged & Chuck will bring the computer on Tues. for me to report progress. Now to relax.

Yesterday was a great day starting out with quilt club. Pricilla Kibbee did a wonderful garment trunk show and then I went to the RPO, the first one without Judy.

... and speaking of Judy, we (Karen Alexander, Sue Donovan and I) got her friendship quilt top pieced and ready to sign and show her. Judy loved the Laurel Burch fabrics we used.


Karen, Mary Lu, JUDY, Martha, Rosalie, me, Chryss and Sue. This picture was taken by Sue ... isn't the timer on a camera handy for getting the photographer in the picture, too? And it worked!

Cindy suggested I also make a quilt for Ozzie, because the cat is moving, too, so I did. Thanks for adding to the fabric stash, Cindy.

I think Ozzie will like it. I know Judy did when I gave it to her. And I got assurance from her family that they will take good care of her. (I know they will, but had to ask anyway.)

No comments: